Minecraft Classic is a free online multiplayer game where you can build and play in your world. Minecraft Classic re-creates the original 2009 experience and was released for its 10th anniversary by the developer Mojang. In this game, a creative mode is formed by the players by using 32 available blocks. It can be played by 8 players.
On 17 May 2009, Minecraft was launched first for the public use. In this age, it is issued in the real state of its initial release. You can use 32 blocks for forming the structure and it has all the original bugs. So, the latest version of this game can be quite a shock to see how the game has evolved. To quote Tom Stone from Mojang "With just 32 blocks to build with, all the original bugs and an (inter)face only a mother could love, Minecraft 2009 is even more glorious than we remembered!"
Its first development stage is the classic version and some of its versions were released to the public. "Minecraft Alpha" was its first name and this version does not contain any new modification and update.
- At the start, there are only 32 blocks so the building capacities will be limited.
- This version does not contain any monsters or enemies. So, there is no need to worry if you'll be home before dark.
- The sand blocks were uncommon in the old days and they were found only in one block-thick beach. So, try to waste fewer sand blocks.
- The arms of the character are uncontrollable when you are walking in this classic version. It's hilarious!
Minecraft is recognized as a popular video game since its first release. Today, Google Play Store and the Apple store ranked this game on the top level. Various categories of games are ignited by this. Microsoft bought this game in 2014 for 2.5 billion dollars. The release of Minecraft classic has given this game a renewal. The creative mode enables you to make any scenario you want. Maybe a castle completes with moat and working drawbridge. Maybe a huge cityscape completes with skyscrapers and public parks. There are endless chances and fantastic longevity.
Many well-known YouTubers such as PewDiePie and Lazarbeam contributed a lot to making this game the most popular by forming the Minecraft classic content. Such videos help the players in learning about the game and it directly increases its views. Why not jump into creative mode and give this classic a try?
- WASD to move
- Left click to destroy/place blocks
- Right click to toggle build mode
- Number keys to choose a block
- Enter to save the position
- R to load the position
- B to open blocks menu
- T to chat
- F to toggle fog
- Free online multiplayer version of the classic Minecraft
- Three sizes of world
- Different options present for the blocks
- Presence of fog system
- You can play it in fullscreen mode
Minecraft Classic was developed by Mojang.